We collect information through technology to make our site more useful to you and for various purposes related to our company. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Excepting what you provide on your online request form, we do not collect personal information from you. All attachments to contact forms are automatically deleted from the server upon submission. We do not accept credit card or other payment information through this website. It is only used as an initial form of communication.
CCNE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 9/1/2013.
2. YOUR IP ADDRESS: The abbreviation “IP” stands for “Internet Protocol.” Standing alone, your IP address is not personally identifiable. An IP address is a unique numerical address assigned to your computer when it is connected to the Internet. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and with your session on the website. Although our system records your computer’s IP address when you visit our site, your IP address does not identify your name, your address or any other activities that you do online.
3. AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION: Our website has features that automatically collect information from customers, to deliver content specific to customers’ interests and to honor their preferences. We may use the information collected through these technical methods for many purposes, including delivering content, tracking and enhancing our guests’ experience on our websites. For example, when you return to one of our websites after logging in, cookies provide information to the site so that the site will remember who you are. We also may use technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on our websites, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our websites, and third party websites, such as the frequency with which our users visit other websites.
4. COOKIES: A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We may use session or persistent cookies.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: Your personal information will never be sold or shared with third parties with the exception that we will be obligated to disclose information should we ever be required to by law, the request of a governmental agency or by receipt of a subpoena. We reserve the right to use your information to contact you regarding inquiries that you place with us through email or online contact forms.
6. OTHER LINKS: CCNE may contain links to other sites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. CCNE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We have taken steps to implement security measures that help protect against the loss, misuse, theft or alteration of data contained within our website and confidential customer database. We realize that your personal information is important to you, and we have taken great measures to ensure the safety of your information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our website practices, please contact the webmaster.
Thanks for visiting the site . . .